Monday, April 6, 2009

Bad day at sch!

Tdy i went to sch late.....zzzzz.....after reaching sch.....im asked to raise the national flag but i din wan too but yet im still force to raise it......it vry scary to raise the flag infront of every1 as i have lil thing call stage frieght! Darn it! Den after assembly i got raptai for sukan tahunan and i nearly loss my voice due to shouting on the field as im the timer for my marching group(thank god for not making me loss my voice =D)......den when i was bak in class....during math lesson.....i dun always write my think on the table but on my bag(dun ask me y coz i juz like it) den out of a sudden my teacher turn around n scold me for not writting on the table! (Screw her for tat!) so i turn around n i put my book on the table n continue writting my stuff on the table. I guess tats bout it for the day. =D 

1 comment:

  1. Wow... I wonder who's day was worse, me losing almost some 10liters of blood through my nose or you.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete