Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The drama competition

Tdy,i went to St.George for my drama competition which im really affraid at first....i reached sch around 7am n start packing up our proops tat would be taken along to the competition.We took a sch bus frm my sch to st.george n im so glad tat the bus in an air-cond bus...XD...after waiting for the bus to arrive....i help to move the proops into the bus n believe me...all of it is so heavy....after putting everything into the bus...we head out to st.george....

When we reached st.george...i noticed tat we were the 2nd sch to arrive after convent datuk keramat.....once again.....i have to help my frens to move the proops into the st.george hall call the `dewan perdana' LOL! After putting the proops in the correct place.....we went to out changing room to chng b4 going into the hall again to wait for the competition to begin.....My sch is the 3rd sch inline to go up on stage.....After waiting for about 50mins,its my sch turn to go up the stage to act.....n im really freaking out coz its my first time doing drama.....but everything gone well....we did wat we r suppose to do....n we are so happy coz we did kinda well n everyone clap for us n some of them even stand up to clap....After the competition,we waited for the result which is really buyers coz my sch did so much better den pcghs n the were suppose to be disqualify coz 1 of their actors came down the stage which they are not suppose too....Anyway,is the judge which dunno hw to judge so we cant blame anyone but ourself for such a badluck....

After taking lunch at st.george canteen,we pack our stuff n head back to our sch.....n tis time everyone was kinda down becoz we were suppose to get either 1st or 2nd n not 3rd! ZZZZ......after arriving bak at sch....we move out all the proops frm the bus n put it back to its original position....after tat,i feel very tired i called my dad to come fetch me up....

The end. =D


3 comments:

  1. Awww .
    dun so sad lah .
    cheer ups =)
    *hugss
    anyways , u should be proud of yourself mah , since its ur first time rite .

    jie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALAMAK~!! You ask me come and read mana tahu you write such short things nia!!!

    HAHAHAHAHA never mind le, we are all winners inside la!! Bias judge let them be bias la. We all thick skin know we're the best can liao la. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

    YOU'VE GOT A BABE!!! Oh man, I'm gonna tease you in school for sure... pay back for you teasing me bout my obsession with Nick and Renaldo. HAHAHAHAHAHA jaga jaga...

    -becca-

    ReplyDelete
  3. lols...1st time see ur blog..so plain 1

    ReplyDelete